Arizona Central has listed the Arizona Department of Transportation data ranking the 2013 top ten intersections with the most crashes in the Southwest Valley.
A majority of the ten intersections with the most crashes were in Avondale and Glendale.
McDowell Road and Dysart Road was number one, Litchfield Road and McDowell Road was number two. Crashes are the result of new commercial driveways, more congestion delay and distracted driving.
The list of intersections and number of crashes is as follows:
1. Dysart Road & McDowell Road: 39
2. Litchfield Road & McDowell Road: 31
3. Dysart Road & Rancho Santa Fe Boulevard: 29
4. Dysart Road & Van Buren Street: 28
5. 107th Avenue & McDowell Road: 23
6. Rancho Santa Fe Boulevard & McDowell Road: 20
7. Watson Road & Yuma Road: 20
8. Sarival Avenue & Van Buren Street: 19
9. Litchfield Road & Van Buren Street: 17
10. Dysart Road & Indian School Road: 16