Personal Injury Attorney Phoenix AZ
Arizonans own many horse trailers, there’s frequent travel on rural roads and Interstates 17, 10, 40 throughout the state. Arizona is a popular place for horse shows and championships such as well known events held at WestWorld of Scottsdale. Horse trailer accidents can cause extensive injuries and property damage.
Horse trailer collisions can have numerous potential, oftentimes preventable causes, involving the following:
- Driver inexperience and error, such as distracted driving, impaired driving, drowsy driving, driving too fast for conditions
- Tire blowouts can cause the vehicle to go off the roadway or jackknife
- Equipment issues may include lack of or poor maintenance, underinflated, old tires, or hitch in disrepair
- Failure to allow for sufficient braking distance can result in rear-end collisions.
- An inadequate tow vehicle, such as not enough power of weight too low, for the weight and size of the trailer, can contribute to an accident
- Incorrect hitching of the trailer
- Failure to yield or stop at intersections
- Poor weather conditions
Following a wreck, a personal injury attorney Phoenix, AZ trusts can investigate fault, obtain witness statements, consult with an accident reconstructionist, and determine applicable insurance coverages. There should be no fees, costs until a settlement is obtained. Contact us today at Paul Englander, PLC.